Martha R. A. Fields
Indispensable Employeesby: Martha R. A. Fields
Indispensable Employees: How to Hire Them, How to Keep Them was written to help all those organizations who know they need to adapt to the new economy, but don’t quite know how. It was written to help organizations start thinking again about how they can hold on to their best workers, despite what their competitors are offering. It was written to help organizations surmount the challenges of this new full-employment economy and hire and retain the most competent, motivated, and diverse workforce possible.
Indispensable Employees: How to Hire Them, How to Keep Them will show organizations how to:
- Maximize their recruitment and retention dollars.
- Decrease costly turnover, while still managing necessary layoffs with dignity and respect.
- Maximize recruitment dollars by turning employees and managers into goodwill ambassadors and headhunters.
- Utilize multicultural and segment marketing approaches to recruit and retain a diverse workforce.
- Prevent competitors from luring key talent away.