"Breaking Bad" Business Practices
On September 30, 2013 | 5 Comments
10. Everyone would like to think they’ll never need a lawyer, but better safe than sorry — have top notch counsel at the ready.
But seriously, don’t call this guy.
9. Follow all business processes, no matter how weird. Safety first!
8. Stick to it!
7. Celebrate Teamwork
6. Dress the part — remember, YOU ARE YOUR BRAND.
5. Invest in research…
4. …and invest in fresh thinking.
“Is that your fly-saber?”
3. Start the day with a good breakfast.
2. Always go Full Measure, not Half Measure.
If you’re going to nap, nap.
1. Always maintain professionalism, while adopting an appropriate outlet for frustrations.
Thanks for reading! Have an A-1 Day.
*Gifs from The 60 Best Breaking Bad Gifs. “Bad-ifyed” pictures of Ken, emersongroup logo, and Nike thanks to the iPhone app Breaking Badify Yourself.